We know that not everyone has the resources or expertise to run all of their own IT infrastructure. So, with a range of managed services at our disposal, we can fill your gaps so you can focus on your core business priorities.
Services, expertise and support
Managed services are a straightforward and efficient way to deploy services in your organisation. When issues such as cost, resources, expertise and time are not on your side, managed services are the way forward.
Being an independent provider, at I-BIT we develop strong partnerships with our technology providers to ensure that we can deliver the best possible services, expertise and support to you. The managed services we provide are flexible, scalable and designed to keep pace with change.
From single solutions to full suites
With a multiplicity of managed services offerings, we can implement everything up to a ‘total’ solution enabling you to focus on your core business priorities.
Here at I-BIT, we can provide the following – and if you can’t see what you need, let us know!
- Pro-active remote monitoring & management of critical servers and networks
- Consultancy and project engineering services
- Datacenter services
- Hosted or co-located virtual or physical servers
- Hosted exchange, desktops, applications or the entire infrastructure
- Managed spam and virus scanning
- Offsite back-up
- Disaster recovery & business continuity
- Full or part-time on-site skills ~ for specific projects or as part of a support solution i.e. scheduled visits
- Outsourced service desk
- Managed desk side support
- Hosted IP telephony
- ISP and connectivity services — DSL, private circuits, MPLS, VPN etc.
- Procurement, life cycle management, and asset disposal
- Standard ‘break & fix’ maintenance across all hardware platforms