Nutanix hyperconverged solutions bring the cost, scalability and agility benefits of web-scale IT to your enterprise application environment:
- Deploy and scale your critical tier-one workloads, such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle databases, and SAP business applications
- Simplify your data centre infrastructure as you upgrade Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint
- Improve IT utilisation and reduce costs by consolidating application infrastructure silos
- Run multiple enterprise applications on a single platform with predictable and fast performance in 80% less space
- Linearly scale performance and capacity without performance bottlenecks, expensive overprovisioning or disruptive downtime
- Improve application availability and productivity with automated VM backups and integrated disaster recovery
- Reduce operational complexity and simplify application troubleshooting with intuitive consumer-grade management
Nutanix eliminates operational issues common with traditional data centre infrastructures, such as unpredictable performance, storage management complexity, and expensive IT change management. Nutanix solutions converge server and storage resources into a single, 100% software-defined appliance that comes ready to run all enterprise applications, at any scale. As a hypervisor-agnostic solution, Nutanix gives IT managers a choice of virtualization environments, including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V, and KVM.
A single Nutanix hyperconverged appliance can simultaneous run different workloads, including transactional and analytical databases, critical business application servers, and messaging and collaboration workloads – without having to overprovision storage to maintain long-term performance. The patented software-based design allows different Nutanix nodes to be added to a cluster based on applications needs, including the dense NX-1000 and NX-3000 series, the capacity-oriented NX-6000 series, and high-performance NX-8000 and NX-9000 series.
Nutanix removes the additional cost and administrative overhead associated with separate data protection products. Integrated data protection and infrastructure resilience capabilities ensure business-critical workloads are always available. Every Nutanix solution incorporates powerful capabilities, such as data integrity checks, tunable redundancy, data path redundancy, application or crash-consistent VM-centric snapshots, and synchronous and asynchronous replication to other Nutanix systems or public cloud storage facilities.