Leading CIOs and Thought Leaders to Share Perspectives and Best Practices around the Enterprise Cloud – Nutanix Next Conf 2016
SAN JOSE, Calif. – March 3rd, 2016 – Nutanix, the enterprise cloud company, has announced .NEXT Conference 2016, the company’s second annual user conference dedicated to innovation in enterprise cloud and datacentre technologies. The event will take place at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas from June 20–22, 2016.
.NEXT 2016 will feature insightful content from enterprise IT and industry thought leaders, hands-on experience with the latest datacentre solutions from Nutanix and our broad ecosystem of partners, and abundant opportunities to network with peers.
In its inaugural year, .NEXT featured a sold-out audience. This year’s conference will include main stage presentations from:
- Dr. Robert Gates, Former U.S. Secretary of Defense
- Mark Leslie, Former Founding Chairman and CEO of Veritas Software
- Brad Peterson, Nasdaq CIO
- Bob Baxley, Former Pinterest Head of Product Design
- Deepak Malhotra, Harvard Business School Professor
- Cliff Kuang, Fast Company Director of Production Innovation
- Dheeraj Pandey, Nutanix Founder, Chairman and CEO
In addition, world-renowned magician David Blaine will take invisible infrastructure to a whole new level as the closing presenter of the event on day two.
By popular demand from customers, the .NEXT agenda has expanded to offer attendees the opportunity for onsite training and certifications, plus advanced sessions with expert detail on a wide variety of topics such as:
- Proven strategies for designing, building and managing enterprise clouds
- Latest developments in virtualisation, application design and cloud technologies
- Real-word advice for running popular enterprise applications on hyperconverged platforms
- Thought-provoking sessions on container technologies, DevOps methodologies and advanced REST-based APIs in the datacentre
- What’s coming next from Nutanix and other leading IT vendors
- The popular Unconference track with open, free spirited debates on a variety of IT subjects
Furthermore, Nutanix will introduce the NEXT Awards to recognize IT trail blazers whose spirit of innovation and technology discipline have benefited their team and organizations. We invite you to nominate someone in your organization, or even yourself, for an award http://www.nutanix.com/next/awards
“The inaugural Nutanix .NEXT conference was an invaluable opportunity to connect with other real-world users, reap technical expertise first-hand from product developers, and be among the first to hear what’s new in datacentre technology advancements. Ntrepid prides itself on building cutting-edge solutions that move the needle forward, and we seek that same passion and dedication from our partners. As the industry’s best and brightest look to gather once again, we are excited to see what this year’s event has in store for driving the latest in enterprise cloud and datacentre technologies.”
Andrew Heffner, Systems Engineer, Ntrepid – one of the first Nutanix customers
“With a sold-out crowd, .NEXT was a phenomenal success in its first year. We’re excited to continue this tradition at .NEXT 2016 and invite our community to take the next step toward invisible infrastructure. Only at this conference can you get the first look at new products, expert advice and opportunities to connect with others in the Nutanix community, who are building some of the most innovative datacentres in the world. .NEXT attendees will come back better prepared to help their companies drive success across the organization through IT and capitalize on the latest cloud and datacentre technology offerings.”
Howard Ting, Chief Marketing Officer, Nutanix
- Hear what Nutanix CEO and Chairman Dheeraj Pandey has to say about attending .NEXT 2016.
- To attend .NEXT or learn more about the conference.
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualisation and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications. Learn more atwww.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @nutanix.